Our Spa Pedicure
A Nail Lounge Prestwich pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin and shapes and treats your toenails. A good foot treatment is heaven, but pedicure techniques can vary from type of polish to massage so it’s important to find the right pedicure for you.
Pedicures are a great way to ensure you look after your feet!
- A regular pedicure can support chiropody if you suffer from foot problems. This may prevent you from needing further treatment.
- A pedicure can also help your posture — you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet.
- Pedicures can also soothe and relax you when combined with other treatments. Once your pedicurist has massaged several softening and soothing creams into your feet, you may feel you are walking on air!
What to expect from a pedicure
- Our traditional pedicure begins with a therapeutic foot spa. Your feet are soaked and cleansed in warm, scented water to soften the skin — like a mini-Jacuzzi for your feet.
- An exfoliating rub will take away dead skin with salts or minerals. We will also remove your cuticles and cut and shape your toenails.
- Creams and aromatherapy oils are massaged into your feet to refresh and soften your skin. We will also massage your lower legs and give a reflexology-based foot massage to help relax you. High quality toenail polish will be applied at the end of your pedicure.
- Our spa pedicure will result in your feet looking and feeling fantastic. You should want to show off your tootsies and make rash promises to yourself about how much better you’ll take care of your feet in future!
- A pedicure will usually last between 30 and 90 minutes, depending on the techniques involved. Allow time afterwards to ease yourself back into standing up!